I travelled with my parents and friends to India, using NATO travels, going to Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur. It was an amazing trip, in beautiful hotels, excellent guides and a special thank you to Mr Ajay, for seeing me to the airport to ensure that I got safely on the flight. They were most attentive, and I felt like leaving close friends behind at the end of this tour. Will definitely be back for my next holiday! .
I used NATO to go to India this year in March. It was an excellent choice, as a first time visitor to India. It was culturally amazing of course, but using the travel agent I did, I also had an insight into village life and city life, and so much more. The attention to detail, along with suggestions which enhanced my trip was amazing! From tasting new foods, to visiting little villages, and shopping cycle rickshaw in Delhi, so widely different to each other.
I recently used NATO as a travel agent to go from Delhi to Jaipur. I had a wonderful experience, and was so surprised at the quality of hotels, vehicles and tour I got for the price I paid. This was enhanced by the amazing diversity of places we visited, from visiting amazing engineering of the step wells, palaces, Forts, wild life and bird sanctuaries and mausoleums built in the name of love. A holiday I will never forget.
Thank you NATO..
I visited India with my family in March and loved my holiday! We had a driver and vehicle for the whole trip and was a very comfortable trip. We travelled 3000 kms on this trip, and did not feel this journey with both the excellent mode of transport and great roads used. We had many stops. We travelled from Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore Jaipur and flew into Ahmedhabad, drove from there to Gir, Diu, Junagah, Bajana, Rann of Kachch, Mandvi and Bhuj.
The trip was very well planned with every detail taken into account. The driver and guides were excellent. Highly recommend this company.
We recently travelled to India, in March/April, using NATO as our travel agent. NATO lived up to its name, as a truly unique agent, and well tailored our trip to our specific requirements and travel plan. There were eight of us travelling together, and we did a tour from Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Gir, Diu, Rann of Kachch, Bhuj, Mandvi and Ahmedhabad. We were personally met and escorted throughout the trip with both guides, driver, tracker and separate jeeps which was required for the safari parks.
Our trip was a diverse variety of locations, where many hurdles would have had to be overcome to make this trip comfortable and exciting. We did the travel effortlessly, thanks to our travel agent's tireless attention to every detail. The local agent Mr Ajay was amazing as well, and we felt secure in the knowledge that if we needed anything at all, he was a phone call away.
We felt very privileged to be able to travel in such an efficient manner, throughout this trip, in difficult terrain, with everything ready at our fingertips. From camel rides under the stars of the beautiful salt desert, to looking at wildlife such as tigers and admiring the amazing mystical Taj Mahal at sunset, and so much more, was more than just a holiday, but was an adventure and trip of a lifetime. We will be using your services many more times in the future. Thank you NATO Travels.
We had an amazing trip to India thanks to NATO Travel. They do really stand up to their name of not being just another tour operator. From the planning stages where the advice provided by NATO ensured that we visited the best monuments, saved money by picking appropriate hotels at great prices and providing local tour guides and drivers who were fantastic. The customised service ensure we made best use of the limited time we had in India. Highly recommended and will definitely use them again."
We recently booked a trip through Archana to the Olympics in Rio at the last minute. Not only was she efficient and pleasant to deal with but she was very resourceful in securing Games tickets and last minute, well-priced accommodation. I highly recommend Archana as an efficient, pleasant and extremely helpful travel consultant. The whole experience was trouble free and results based.
Travel To Kenya From Melbourne
Our Packages to Alaska & Canada from Melbourne
TRAVEL SAFE !
- Read up on your destination. Learn about visa requirements, local laws, customs, and medical care in the countries you are visiting.
- Be aware of any travel Wwrnings or travel alerts for your destination country, which describe risks to you and may affect your travel plans. Our Packages to Alaska & Canada from Melbourne is extremely vying and comfortable.
- Find out about health precautions and recommendations for vaccinations and other travel health precautions for your trip abroad.
- Prepare to handle money overseas. Before you go, notify your bank and credit card company of your travel, and check exchange rates
- Carry contact details for the nearest embassy or consulate with you, in English and the local language
- Apply early for a passport , or renew your old one. It should be valid for at least six months after you return home, and needs to have two or more blank pages. Check all family members’ passports because those for adults are valid for 10 years, but children’s passports only for five.
- You may need to get a visa before you travel to a destination. Contact the embassy of the foreign countries you will be visiting for more information. We will also help you with Iceland Travel Guide & Sightseeing from Melbourne.
- Get a letter from your doctor for medications you are bringing. Some countries have strict laws, even against over-the-counter medications
- If you are traveling alone with children, foreign border officials may require custody documents or written consent from the other parent.
- Make two photocopies of all your travel documents in case of emergency. Leave one copy with a trusted friend or relative at home and carry the other separately from your documents in case of loss or theft.
- Make sure you have health insurance whenever you are traveling abroad
- Also check if you have coverage for trip interruption/cancellation and loss or theft, to help pay for unexpected expenses
- Check the electrical points requirements of the country you are visiting whether it is Trip Proposal to Scandinavia from Melbourne or Travel To Kenya From Melbourne.
- Organise roaming or a local sim card for your mobile.